ROASTED COD WITH PANCETTA & PEA MASH - JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
This quick cod recipe looks a bit posh for dinner parties, but is really quick and simple
Total Time 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Season the cod with sea salt and black pepper, place on an oiled baking tray and lay two slices of pancetta over the top of each fillet.
- Halve the lemons and place the four lemon halves, cut side down, on the tray next to the fish. Roast in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Peel and quarter the potatoes and cook until soft in boiling salted water. Meanwhile, cook the peas to packet instructions, then drain and blitz the peas in a food processor (or mash up with a fork if you don't have one).
- Deseed and finely dice the red chilli, if using.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with butter, hot milk, salt and pepper, whizzed-up peas and the red chilli if using.
- Put the rocket in a mixing bowl, pick in the mint leaves and toss together and dress with extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve each piece of cod on a dollop of pea and potato mash, with a little salad on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339 calories, FatContent 10.6 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 3.8 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 32.8 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 29.4 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 3.2 g sugar, SodiumContent 1.4 g salt, FiberContent 5.8 g fibre
CHICKEN BREAST WITH PANCETTA CREAM AND PEAS RECIPE | MYR…
You can substitute bacon for pancetta, and cream cheese for mascarpone.
Provided by Julianna Grimes
Total Time 37 minutes
Yield Serves 4 (serving size: 1 breast half and about 2 tablespoons sauce)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove garlic from pan using a slotted spoon; reserve garlic. Increase heat to medium-high. Add pancetta; sauté 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove pancetta from pan using a slotted spoon; reserve pancetta.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; sauté 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan. Add wine; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook until the liquid almost evaporates (about 3 minutes). Return chicken to pan. Add stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for 6 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add mascarpone to pan, stirring with a whisk until smooth. Combine water and flour, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes; stir in pancetta, garlic, and peas. Cook 1 minute. Serve sauce over chicken.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 387 calories, CarbohydrateContent 7.7 g, CholesterolContent 134 mg, FatContent 17.9 g, FiberContent 1.6 g, ProteinContent 42 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.4 g, SodiumContent 630 mg
More about "what is pancetta recipes"
PASTA WITH PANCETTA AND TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE | GIADA …
Total Time 40 minutes
- Toss the linguine with the sauce in the skillet, adding some of the reserved cooking liquid until the pasta is moist but being careful not to dilute the sauce. Toss with the cheese. Season with salt, to taste.
SHAVED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH PANCETTA RECIPE | INA GARTEN ...
Total Time 40 minutes
- Meanwhile, place the Brussels sprouts in the feed tube of a food processor fitted with the large slicing disk. (You don't need to core them.) Process the sprouts in batches until they are all sliced, transferring them to a bowl. Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan with the shallots, add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper and saute for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally (I use tongs), until crisp-tender and bright green. Add the pancetta and cook for 1 more minute. Off the heat, stir in the balsamic vinegar, season to taste, and serve hot.
SCALLOP RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
SAFFRON RISOTTO WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH RECIPE | INA GARTEN ...
Total Time 50 minutes
- In a heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven, melt the butter and saute the pancetta and shallots on medium-low heat for 10 minutes, until the shallots are translucent but not browned. Add the rice and stir to coat the grains with butter. Add the wine and cook for 2 minutes. Add 2 full ladles of stock to the rice plus the saffron, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir, and simmer until the stock is absorbed, 5 to 10 minutes. Continue to add the stock, 2 ladles at a time, stirring every few minutes. Each time, cook until the mixture seems a little dry, then add more stock. Continue until the rice is cooked through, but still al dente, about 30 minutes total. Off the heat, add the roasted squash cubes and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve.
PANCETTA RECIPES - BBC FOOD
9 SAVORY RECIPES STARRING PANCETTA | ALLRECIPES
OUR 23 BEST PANCETTA RECIPES - EPICURIOUS
EGG PARCELS RECIPE - LOVEFOOD.COM
CHARCUTERIE - MEATS | CHEESES | RECIPES | INGREDIENTS
PASTA & RISOTTO RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
GORDON RAMSAY'S BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH PANCETTA | DINNE…
CLASSIC CARBONARA WITH PANCETTA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
KETO RECIPES ARCHIVES - SKINNYTASTE