RUNZA CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Enjoy runza without the fuss! We really love this easy-to-put-together casserole.
Provided by Dawn
Categories Ground Pork
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 1 casserole
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, pork, and onions in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add cabbage to the skillet on top of the meat mixture. Cover skillet and let cabbage steam, 1 to 2 minutes. Add garlic, salt, and pepper and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Separate 1 package of crescent rolls into pieces; cover the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan with dough. Spread meat-cabbage mixture on top of dough. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of meat. Separate remaining tube of rolls into pieces and cover the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes more to soften crust.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 819.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 41.4 g, CholesterolContent 144.8 mg, FatContent 48.1 g, FiberContent 2.5 g, ProteinContent 51.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 19.3 g, SodiumContent 1174 mg, SugarContent 10.9 g
PEPPERONI ROLLS | KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
These pepperoni rolls, pepperoni rolled up into a slightly sweet and enriched dough, are delicious eaten as a snack or an appetizer.
Provided by Karen's Kitchen Stories
Total Time 2 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together the water, sugar, and melted butter in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Whisk in the eggs thoroughly, one at a time.
- Whisk in the yeast.
- Stir in 2 cups of the flour with a wooden spoon or dough whisk and then stir in the salt. Stir in 2 more cups (120 grams each) of the flour.
- Add the rest of the flour, one tablespoon at a time, while kneading in the stand mixer with the dough hook. The final dough should be tacky but not sticky or oily. I used 540 grams of flour (4 1/2 cups) total.
- Place the dough into a dough rising bucket or clean bowl and let rise until doubled, 60 to 90 minutes.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Deflate the dough and divide it into 20 pieces. Cover the pieces with a cloth or plastic wrap as you work with the dough.
- Press each piece of dough into a 4 inch square and place two overlapping rows of pepperoni on top of the dough, and roll them up into the dough and seal the seam and the ends. Place them, seam side down, on the baking sheet. Cover with a cloth or plastic wrap and let rise until puffy, about 45 minutes. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the rolls, one sheet at a time, for 15 to 18 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Serve warm.
- Reheat leftovers, covered with foil, in a 325 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241.98, FatContent 10.90, SaturatedFatContent 5.17, CarbohydrateContent 28.32, FiberContent 0.99, SugarContent 2.62, ProteinContent 7.12, SodiumContent 436.09, CholesterolContent 41.81
More about "homemade runza recipe with crescent rolls recipes"
CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS WITH HOMEMADE SLIDER BUNS | KAREN'S ...
Total Time 9 hours 40 minutes
Calories 360.99 per serving
- Cut the meat into 12 pieces (3x4 squares) and place the meat onto the bottom buns. Top the meat and cheese with pickles, minced onions, and shredded lettuce and add the top bun.
SPICY SPANISH OLIVES | KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 64.76 per serving
- Serve at room temperature.
RUNZAS (BIEROCKS) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Category Beef Pie
Calories 750.2 calories per serving
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown.
CRISPY RYE AND CARAWAY BREADSTICKS | #BREADBAKERS | KAREN ...
Total Time 12 hours 30 minutes
Calories 20.99 per serving
- Repeat with the rest of the dough, re-using the two pans (cooled) and the same parchment paper.
NEBRASKA'S HOMEMADE RUNZA - MY FARMHOUSE TABLE
BIEROCKS (GERMAN STUFFED ROLLS) - CURIOUS CUISINIERE
BIEROCKS (GERMAN MEAT TURNOVERS) RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THE OFFICIAL 2022 NOT-AT-ALL WHAT YOU THOUGHT STATE TRAVEL ...