Fall Kale Salad
Since we’re creeping into Fall here in New York, a lot of my CSA items are indicative of the season. I made this kale salad with ingredients that were all from my CSA box!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 5 cups of kale, roughly chopped and tough stems removed
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 small apple, chopped into matchsticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and roast the sweet potato on a parchment paper covered baking sheet for about 20-30 minutes, until tender
- While the sweet potato is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients
- Once sweet potatoes are cooled, dive all salad ingredients into two bowls
- Top with your favorite dressing and enjoy!