SUPER SPINACH PANCAKES | JAMIE OLIVER VEGETABLE RECIPES
Colourful, healthy and, most importantly, fun, these pancakes work just as well for dinner as they do for a weekend brunch. Save any leftover batter in a covered bowl in the fridge and they'll keep for a breakfast treat later in the week. And get creative with your toppings – the sky’s the limit. Enjoy!
Total Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Halve, destone, peel and finely slice the avocado and quarter the tomatoes, then place in a salad bowl with a quarter of the spinach.
- Trim, finely slice and add the spring onions and pick in the coriander leaves, then squeeze over the lime juice.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, season to perfection with sea salt and black pepper, toss to coat and put aside.
- Crack the egg into a blender, add the flour, milk, remaining spinach and a pinch of salt and pepper, then blitz until smooth.
- Place a large non stick frying pan on a medium heat, rub the pan with a little olive oil, then pour in a thin layer of batter, swirling it up and around the edges. Cook on one side only for 2 minutes, or until lightly golden, then stack up on a serving plate and repeat.
- Top each pancake with dollops of cottage cheese, the avocado salad, and a few good shakes of chilli sauce. Really nice served with extra lime wedges for squeezing over, and a fried egg on top, if you fancy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331 calories, FatContent 13.3 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 4 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 13.5 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 42.3 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 6.3 g sugar, SodiumContent 1.2 g salt, FiberContent 3 g fibre
PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
This is really a great recipe! It is fast, simple and you usually have the ingredients on hand. I never use a mix! I got this from my sister years ago, and I have shared it many times.
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 9 small pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Add milk and melted margarine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter on a paper towel.
- The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which 'dance' around the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99.8, FatContent 4, SaturatedFatContent 2.3, CholesterolContent 30.3, SodiumContent 210.2, CarbohydrateContent 13.1, FiberContent 0.4, SugarContent 1.5, ProteinContent 2.8
More about "calories pancakes recipes"
PUMPKIN PANCAKES RECIPE | MCCORMICK
Calories 295 per serving
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.
OAT PANCAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Breakfast, Brunch
Calories 241 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the eggs, milk, oil and lemon juice; add to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. , Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown.
AMERICAN STYLE PANCAKE RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER PANCAKE RECIPES
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 178 calories per serving
- First separate the eggs, putting the whites into one bowl and the yolks into another.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the yolks and mix to a smooth thick batter.
- Whisk the whites with 1 pinch of sea salt until they form stiff peaks, then fold into the batter – it is now ready to use.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat, pour some of the batter into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes, or until it starts to look golden and firm.
- At this point sprinkle your chosen flavouring (see below) onto the uncooked side before loosening with a spatula and flipping the pancake over. Continue frying until both sides are golden.
- You can make these pancakes large or small, depending on what you prefer. Serve them with a drizzle of maple syrup, or even with some butter or crème fraîche. If you choose to sprinkle with a flavouring, try one of these... fresh corn from the cob, crispy bacon or pancetta, blueberries, banana, stewed apple, grated chocolate – anything else you can imagine...
SWEET POTATO PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 20 minutes
Calories 163.9 per serving
- Freezes Well.
ZUCCHINI PANCAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 20 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Calories 174 calories per serving
- Place zucchini in a colander over a plate; let stand to drain. Squeeze and blot dry with paper towels., In a bowl, mix egg, cheese, baking mix and pepper. Add zucchini; toss to coat., In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Drop four pancakes into skillet; press lightly to flatten. Cook until golden brown, 2 minutes per side. If desired, serve with sour cream.
GINGERBREAD PANCAKES RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 493 per serving
- Cook until the batter bubbles on the surface and browns on the bottom, a minute or two, then carefully flip. Cook until the batter is completely cooked through and the pancakes are slightly dark brown. Repeat until all the batter is used. Serve pancakes as you make them or keep them warm as you cook them by setting them on a baking sheet in a 250-degree oven.
CALORIES IN PANCAKES - FATSECRET
CHRISTMAS PANCAKES - FESTIVE & BRIGHT! • PANCAKE RECIPES
SLOW COOKER SOUP RECIPES UNDER 300 CALORIES | ALLRECIPES
SWEET CREAM PANCAKES • PANCAKE RECIPES
CARBS IN PANCAKES - FATSECRET
BEST LEFTOVER MASHED POTATO PANCAKES - COPYKAT RECIPES
SKINNY PASTA RECIPES UNDER 500 CALORIES | ALLRECIPES
CABBAGE PANCAKES, FLOURLESS AND ... - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
TOP 20 COUNTRIES THAT EAT THE MOST AND LEAST CALORIES PER ...
GERMAN POTATO PANCAKES (REIBEKUCHEN) - RECIPES FROM EUROPE
GERMAN POTATO PANCAKES (REIBEKUCHEN) - RECIPES FROM …
19+ BEST HEALTHY PANCAKE RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS — EA…
BIG AND FLUFFY ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES - HEALTHY RECIPES BL…
PALEO PANCAKES (LIGHT & FLUFFY!) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
EGGLESS PANCAKES RECIPE | WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES WITHOUT EGGS
ZUCCHINI RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
2 EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES: BAKED FRENCH TOAST, OVEN PANCAKES
4-INGREDIENT BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES (& 5 MORE PROTEIN ...
THE BEST BUTTERMILK PANCAKES RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
FAVORITE OATMEAL PANCAKES RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
PANCAKE NUTRITION FACTS AND HEALTH BENEFITS